ABOUT NORTHLAND COMMUNITY AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE:
Tecta America Dakotas hot applied set in aggregate at Northland Community and Technical College in East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
Removed old EPDM Ballast and existing insulation to the roof deck.
Installed: 1 layer perlite insulation in fasteners; 2 ply fiberglass felt vapor barrier; 2 layers 2.0 ISO insulation set in hot asphalt; Tapered ISO insulation set in hot asphalt; 1 layer perlite insulation set in hot asphalt; applied 4 plies fiberglass felts in hot asphalt, and 2 plies fiberglass felts and premium flashing on all base flashings; installed all new roof drains; applied aggregate in hot asphalt; installed all new 24 gauge pre-finished sheet metal, counterflashing and wall panels. Additionally, coordinated with all sub-contractors.
- Operating Unit:Tecta America Dakotas
- Client: Northland Community and Technical College
- Project Type: Northland Community and Technical College
- Location: East Grand Forks, Minnesota
- Square Footage: 36,600
- Systems Installed: BUR – Hot Applied set in Aggregate
- 2315 7th Avenue N. Fargo, ND 58102