Tecta’s 24-hour Customer Solutions Center provides one immediate point of contact. Here is how one call can address any roofing problem and quickly get your business back to normal:
- One Call, 24-7 Emergency Response – Tecta’s state of the art service center gives you one immediate point of contact, with an average dispatch time of fewer than 9 minutes.
- Leaks Stopped Fast – Of the 53,000 service calls dispatched last year, the average time to complete leak repairs was within 48 hours of initial contact.
- Nationwide Coverage – Tecta’s fully-owned operating units nationwide are ready and able to solve any roof problems at any of your locations.
- Quality Assured – Tecta is a commercial roofing company, so all of Tecta’s roofing professionals are fully insured, fully licensed, and experienced with every type of roofing system.
- Roof Warranties Preserved – Certified by all major roofing manufacturers, so you know that repairs will always be done right – keeping your warranties valid.
HOW IT WORKS:
- For ANY roofing need, anytime, Tecta America’s Customer Solutions Center professionals are available 24/7/365 – by phone, fax or email
- Emergency calls receive priority treatment with a response time of four hours or less
- Tecta invoices your corporate headquarters through their centralized billing process
- All service records, photos, and proposals are maintained and available with enrollment, via Tecta Tracker – Tecta’s web-based roof asset management database
- For major repairs, Tecta will provide a detailed proposal
OUR SERVICE PROGRAMS
With experienced, dedicated service departments in every Tecta operating unit across the nation, Tecta can respond to routing roofing problems and repair leaks immediately.
Tecta’s program of regular planned maintenance visits will help avoid unexpected significant problems, costly business interruptions and extend the life of your roof.
Powered by TectaTracker, a proprietary roof asset management system designed for managing facility portfolios, Tecta provides online access to all your critical roof information.
Tecta’s severe storm recovery program guarantees proactive priority access to roofing professionals immediately after a weather event to inspect and stabilize your roof, minimize roof damage, reduce downtime and quickly get your business back on track.