ABOUT SEABOARD TAMPA TERMINALS
Spanning sixty years and three generations, Sam Blank’s vision continues to shine, fostering a new generation of third-party logistics professionals who are all committed to the same business values on which the company was founded.
Seaboard Warehouse Terminals continues to provide unparalleled service in the warehousing, distribution and transportation industry.
- Furnished and installed one layer of 2.5″ thick x 13″ wide EPS (expanded polystyrene) flute filler, followed by one layer of 1/2″GAF Energy Guard HD Polyiso cover board, mechanically attached to the existing Roof Purlins.
- Furnished and installed a plate bonded 60 mil GAF TPO single-ply membrane roofing system with Olympic/GAF Purlin Fasteners and GAF Rhino-Bond Plates installed per the manufacturer’s specifications and Florida Building Code Product Approval requirements.
- Shop fabricate new drip edge and gable metal for the roof perimeter from GAF TPO Clad-Metal per the manufacturer’s standard flashing details.
- Shop fabricate and install new gutters and downspouts from 24 gauge pre-finished galvanized material in standard KYNAR color per SMANCA standard details.
- Remove the existing wall mounted ladder and disposed of properly. Furnish and install a new aluminum wall mounted ladder with top landing area per the manufacturer’s specifications and current OSHA guidelines.
- Provide a GAF 20-Year “Diamond Pledge” manufacturer’s warranty.
|Operating Unit:||Tecta America West Florida|
|Client:||Seaboard Tampa Terminals|
|Project Type:||Metal Roof Retro Fit|
|Systems Installed:||GAF TPO Rhino Bond Retro Fit|