ABOUT DAISY BRAND
For more than four generations, Daisy Brand has been a family-owned company committed to providing the freshest, most wholesome dairy products. We trace our success to the roots of our company, which began only with a horse, a buggy, and a dream to provide the best products at a fair price.
- New installation of Fibertite KEE Membrane white roof.
- Special ISO insulation used that has mold inhibiting properties to control mildew in refrigerated areas of the dairy product processing plant.
- Rhinobond and fully-adhered method of attachment
- One roof section is a roof in a colder area (refrigerated area) which becomes more like a building envelope than just a roof. The issue of indoor air being cooler than outdoor air involves different detailing and needs to be airtight to keep condensation from happening.
- Standing seam metal roofs on canopies throughout the facility.
|Operating Unit:||Schwickerts, A Tecta America Company|
|Industry Type:||Manufacturing, Food Processing|
|Project Type:||New Construction|
|Systems Installed:||Fibertite KEE Membrane|