Carrier Area “S” Restoration
This was a silicone restoration over an existing adhered EPDM roof around 60 sq.
We cleaned and prepped the roof area. Applied flashing grade silicone roof coating to all membrane laps and around all roof penetrations followed by a top coat of white silicone coating.
Blackmore & Buckner Roofing Service Department’s focus is providing our customers with roofing and sheet metal services to maintain their roof. Most roofs, if properly installed, can be maintained to last well beyond their normal life cycle. Our full-time service crews are certified by all major roofing manufacturers. We can make repairs to every type of roof. This is a crucial difference from many of our competitors. We don’t just install “rubber roofs.” We have been installing and maintaining roofs in Central Indiana for nearly 100-years. Our experienced service crews are certified by over 20 roofing manufacturers. We are one of few companies in Indiana to be awarded the National Roofing Contractors Association’s Golden Circle Award.
Benefits and features
- We are licensed to service, maintain, restore and install all major roofing manufacturer’s system. This provides solutions to any type of building or issues a building needs for roofing and sheet metal.
- We are roofer’s and sheet metal workers and have chosen this trade because this is what we do.
- We install all types of flat roof systems – historical asphalt and felt, rubber roofs, TPO and PVC roof systems, hot and cold applied modified bitumen, coatings, PMMA roof systems, etc.
- We install slate, tile, standing seam metal, architectural sheet metal and all standing seam or steep slope roofing systems
- We service all roof types and sheet metal issues
|Operating Unit:||Blackmore & Buckner Roofing, A Tecta America Company|
|Project Type:||Curb removal , Coating, Repairs|
|Systems Installed:||Mopped Bulit-Up|