Tecta America Zero Company, LLC has been recognized by the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) as a 2017 Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC). AQC members proudly set the construction-industry standard as highly performing, ethical contractors and members of their communities. AQC status is determined by a stringent and thorough set of criteria that demonstrate a commitment to five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations.
Annual recertification is required to ensure all participants uphold and maintain the rigorous set of AQC standards, including:
- Quality -based industry honors and third-party recognition
- Maintenance of an effective company quality control program
- Financial Stability and adequate bond status;
- A strict safety environment, including:
- Total Recordable Incident Rates (TRIR) at or below the industry average,
- a robust safety training program in adherence to the company’s corporate safety manual,
- consistent performance of pre-work job hazard analyses, and
- participation in ABC’s Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP)
- Continued craft management training; and
- Highly competitive employee benefits and programs, civic involvement, and policies that foster nondiscrimination and substance-free workplace.
AQC members are guided by the principles of free enterprise, along with other ABC members, and believe construction contracts should be awarded based on sound and credible criteria, such as those demonstrated by the AQC. Tecta America Zero Company, LLC is committed to delivering its clients high-quality services while providing their employees the freedom to work, grow and prosper within the parameters of a merit-based construction market.
Michael Bellman, President & CEO
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.