Why Hire a Roof Consultant?
As a building owner/manager, the condition of your building is a significant concern. Your roof is one of the largest investments, and it’s the most likely thing to cause damage when it fails.
Knowing the condition of your roof and understanding which options for repair and or replacement are appropriate will help you plan for the future and reduce your building’s lifecycle costs.
Are you ready for a new roof but don’t know what your options are? Roof Services’ Consulting Division will help you decide what roof system is suitable for your building and budget.
Roof Services Consulting Division serves the entire East Coast.
Roof Services Consulting will help you to:
- Determine the life expectancy of your roof. Do you know when your roof was installed? Can you accurately predict the remaining time your roof will last? We’ll help you make that determination so you can plan accordingly.
- Extend the life of your roof. Our professional roof consultants have many years of experience repairing and maintaining commercial roofs. We will provide you with a comprehensive plan to maximize the remaining life of your roof—saving you thousands of dollars.
- Choose the right roofing system for your building. Have there been advances in technology that offer better solutions in cost and function? Our consultants follow all the newest roof systems and materials and will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on the right roof system.
- Access the cost of your roofing project. The cost of a new roof comprises labor, materials, roof system, size of the building, and roof accessibility. Another factor to consider: Does your contractor have enough insurance to cover an accident? You can request our Special Report about contractor liability insurance and you.
- Determine if you can phase the roofing project. Often roof work can be phased in over several years so you can offset the cost of your roof investment. We’ll provide you the information you need to establish a comprehensive plan which may include repair work to stabilize problem areas which can defer the replacement of existing roofs and possibly allow for a roof to be replaced one section at a time.
- Choose the right roofing system manufacturer. Our consultants know all the major roof system manufacturers and will provide you with the information you need to decide on the right roof system for your building and budget.
- Meet state energy codes requirements for your roof. Our consulting team will survey your roof and inform you of any changes that need to be made to meet your state’s energy code requirements. Following these codes helps reduce your energy costs and extend the life of your roof.
- Determine if a new roof can be installed over the existing roof. You can install one additional roof (2 total) in New York State. However, building codes restrict the installation of a third roof due to weight loads. We don’t recommend additional roofing layers because they add weight and reduce the roof’s ability to breathe, reducing the life expectancy costing you more money in the long run.
Why Choose Roof Services Consulting?
You need a trusted consultant with extensive industry knowledge and experience—from the inside out—to conduct a thorough roof analysis/survey so you can make a decision that is right for your business. We provide you with objective information that will allow you to decide on the right roof system to fit your building and budget.