The existing adhered EPDM roofing system was cleaned with a power washer and light cleaning agent in preparation for the roof to receive the liquid applied restoration. All membrane seams received a three-course application of the base coating and reinforcing mesh. Once all prep work was completed, the entire roof area received a base and top coat application of Geogard. Upon completion, the owner received a new white restored seamless waterproofing system over the existing roofing system with a manufacturer warranty.
Blackmore & Buckner Roofing Service Department’s focus is providing our customers with roofing and sheet metal services to maintain their roof. Most roofs, if properly installed, can be maintained to last well beyond their normal life cycle. Our full-time service crews are certified by all major roofing manufacturers. We can make repairs to every type of roof. This is a crucial difference from many of our competitors. We have been installing and maintaining roofs in Central Indiana for nearly 100-years. We are one of few companies in Indiana to be awarded the National Roofing Contractors Association’s Golden Circle Award.
Benefits and features
- We are licensed to service, maintain, restore, and install all major roofing manufacturer’s system. This provides solutions to any type of building or issues a building needs for roofing and sheet metal.
- We are roofer’s and sheet metal workers and have chosen this trade because this is what we do.
- We install all types of flat roof systems – historical asphalt and felt, rubber roofs, TPO and PVC roof systems, hot and cold-applied modified bitumen, coatings, PMMA roof systems, etc.
- We install slate, tile, standing seam metal, architectural sheet metal and all standing seam or steep slope roofing systems
- We service all roof types and sheet metal issues
|Operating Unit:||Blackmore & Buckner Roofing, A Tecta America Company|
|Client||Tri‐Central Community Schools|
|Project Type:||Coating - Service|
|Systems Installed:||Tremco Geogard Roof Restoration|