ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
From a group of academic pioneers in 1868 to the Free Speech Movement in 1964, Berkeley is a place where the brightest minds from across the globe come together to explore, ask questions and improve the world.
- Removal and storage of clay tile; demolition of tile underlayment, existing gutters, and sheet metal flashing.
- Furnishing and installation of 2 layer high-temperature, self-adhering tile underlayment and gutter lining.
- Furnishing and installation of a copper gutter, 2 layers of high temperature, self-adhering underlayment, and flashings.
- Reinstallation of existing clay tile with wire-tie installation system.
- Replacement of existing low slope roofing with thermoplastic membrane roofing fully adhered substrate board adhered to existing deck and replacement of existing standpipe enclosures as an alternate.
- Demolition of existing cement plaster along the bottom of the wall to accommodate counter flashing work.
- Furnishing and installation of weather resistive barrier, building wrap, self-adhered flashing, galvanized wire lath and cement plaster to replace existing where demolished.
- Furnishing and installation of copper gutters at dormers as an alternate.
- Removal of mechanical equipment.
- Installation of new mechanical equipment and related finishes and repairs.
|Operating Unit:||Western Roofing Service, A Tecta America Company|
|Client:||University of California Regents|
|Project Type:||Re-Roof, Tile|