ABOUT PROFINIUM PLACE
Profinium Place is a seven story, Class A multi-tenant office building located at the corner of Warren Street and Riverfront Drive. It is part of Block 518, an exciting mixed-use, city block development, centrally located in the ever-evolving downtown City Center in Mankato, MN.
- Installed 11,000 square feet of the new flat roofing. The new roofing system consisted of adhered low-rise foam to concrete deck and a fully-adhered Carlisle 60 mil EPDM.
- Schwickerts fabricated and installed 9,600 square feet of architectural metal onto the building.
- Materials used to fabricate the 4mm wet-seal Aluminum Composite (ACM) Wall Panel system were sourced from Alcoa/Reynobond in colors anodic clear and charcoal grey.
- 25 safety tie-back anchors were supplied and installed. They were designed and rated to support window washing equipment and also fall protection for any rooftop service.
- For the mechanical scope of work, Schwickerts installed the primary supply air and return air ductwork in the chases. All of the ductwork was required to be put in place before the roof was installed on the building.
- A 20,000-pound air handling unit (AHU 64,000) with 80 tons of cooling was installed into the future mechanical room located on the 7th-floor penthouse.
- The air handling unit was craned into place through the side wall of the building.
|Operating Unit:||Schwickerts, A Tecta America Company|
|Industry Type:||Commercial Office Space|
|Project Type:||Roofing, Architectural Metals, Mechanical|
|Square Footage:||11,000 Flat Roof; 9,600 ACM|
|Systems Installed:||Carlisle 60 mil EPDM|