Roofing Solutions Customized for Healthcare and Medical Institutions
- November 16, 2017
- Posted by: Tecta America
- Category: Tecta News
Our roofing expertise helps improve efficiency in these types of facilities and more.
- Hospitals Hospice
- Medical institutions Pharmacies
- Nursing home care Clinics
- Dentists Long term care
- Eye care Patient Hotel
Tecta respects the sensitivity of the healthcare field and will solve any roofing issue while understanding the nuances in the Healthcare operating environment.
- Patients and staff are protected from exposure to heavy equipment, loud noises and noxious odors
- Work schedules are designed to minimize conflicts with hospital procedures
- The integrity of complex building systems and sensitive medical equipment are safeguarded at all times.
- We understand that hospitals need to manage operations and expenses judiciously.
- Tecta has the experience and the expertise to install or repair any roof without affecting patients, hospital staff, or undue disruption of hospital procedures.
Comprehensive Care for your healthcare Facility
Tecta America offers a wide range of service programs that help healthcare companies better manage their roof assets.
Tecta Repair™ – 24/7 Emergency Leak response Tecta repairs leaks before they compromise patient care, damage expensive equipment, or create an unsafe environment for employees and patients.
Tecta Care™ – Scheduled planned maintenance includes inspection, cleaning, repairs and reports assessing your roof’s condition. Regular visits will help protect against unexpected major problems, patient care interruptions, and extend the life of your roof.
Tecta Plan™ – Our proprietary roof asset management system, Tecta Tracker®, consolidates information regarding your entire portfolio of roofs in one place. The online tools help you optimize roof maintenance and capital budgets.
Tecta Response ™ – Tecta guarantees immediate, priority response after severe storms. No calls required. We’ll proactively inspect enrolled properties to stabilize the roof, make emergency repairs and help keep your facility up and running.